New Age Technologies
- Employ Agile practices and lead the effort in defining features, stories and COAs. Manage requirements, use case, and artifact gathering processes and clearly communicate to the business and technical team members what is needed.
- Ask probing questions to fully understand stories with the ability to provide feedback on possible implications of any and all requests. Accurately and concisely articulate issues, questions, and recommendations to business stakeholders, team members, and management.
- Works with the business owners to manage the expectations for project completion.
- Understand the “as-is” and “to-be” business processes as needed to ensure all parties are working toward the same goal. Model the expected system interactions, particularly when software is being developed.
- Look for gaps in data requirements between what is in place and what is needed. Model the data requirements or work with the appropriate people to ensure that the data will support the new solution.
- Create mock-ups of the new user interfaces as needed.
- Support the business owner and operations team by discussing business and technical impacts of and dependencies related to priority decisions.
- Work closely with business stakeholders and Quality Assurance (QA) in developing user scenarios as needed.
- Work with continuous improvement initiatives to identify and document system recommendations for current and future development. Work with users to update business processes and procedures guidelines.
- Represents and communicates the mission and values of FCMA and complies with its conduct policy, security policy and confidentiality expectations.
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com