VCP6-DCV Certification Guide
Register and attend any one our VCP6-DCV qualified courses below and receive John Davis’ new VCP6-DCV Certification Guide.
VMware Certified Professional 6 – Data Center Virtualization Course List:
- vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V6]
- vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V6] On Demand
- vSphere: Optimize & Scale [V6]
- vSphere: Optimize and Scale [V6] On Demand
- VMware vSphere: Fast Track [V6]
- VMware vSphere: Design and Deploy Fast Track [V6]
- VMware vSphere: Troubleshooting [V6]
- VMware vSphere: Install, Configure and Manage plus Optimize and Scale Fast Track [V6.0]
- VMware vSphere: Optimize and Scale plus Troubleshooting Fast Track [V6.0]
VCP6-DCV Certification Guide Overview
VCP6-DCV Certification Guide presents you with an organized test-preparation routine through the use of proven series elements and techniques. “Do I Know This Already?” quizzes open each chapter and enable you to decide how much time you need to spend on each section. Exam topic lists make referencing easy. Chapter-ending Exam Preparation Tasks help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly.
About the Author
John A. Davis, now a product architect at Rackspace, became a VMware Certified Instructor (VCI) and VMware Certified Professional (VCP) in 2004. Since then, all of his work has been completely focused on VMware-based technologies. He has experience in teaching official VMware curriculum in five countries and delivering VMware professional services throughout the United States. Recently, his work has involved designing solutions based on vRealize Operations and Site Recovery Manager. He has authored several white papers and co-authored the VCAP5-DCA Cert Guide (VMware Press). He holds several advanced certifications, including VCAP5-DCA, VCAP5-DCD, VCAP5-DTD, VCAP5-CID, and VCIX-NV. He has been a vExpert since 2014. He is author of the vLoreBlog.com and can be found on Twitter @johnnyadavis.
Take me to the NewAT VMware Training Page